Google In Love or Not In Love Still Confused | Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs

Wednesday 22 August 2012

In Love or Not In Love Still Confused

When I think, I'm not in love.Then I'm Surprised that something is breaking inside me. I don't have any destination. I have no desire or no story that I'll tell to someone. I'm feeling like i have lost everything. My life is in silence and all roads are so empty. Also it's strange to me that an unknown face remains in my eyes, a pain stays day and night in my heart and restlessness my every moment. It's quite impossible to say which way am i going?

Love


When I think, I'm in love. Then I don't know who are you and where you are. But you are the only one in my sight & in my heart. You are the true and  I love you. Because you wished, you made me cry a lot or laugh openly. You have got mingled in my breaths. You have brought this moonbeam for me. you have brought this fragrance. You had met me in my previous life. Still Searching my answer?

Read More : My Life

Posted By: Shanu Sarkar

In Love or Not In Love Still Confused

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates